Axle Pad Weighing System is used to determine each wheel weight, individual axle weight and total gross weight of any vehicle. This is used in pairs, with one pad for the left hand wheel and another pad for the right hand wheel.
The axle pads can be placed on any compacted level surface and the vehicle can be easily and quickly weighed. The axle weight of the vehicle can be measured by placing each axle of the vehicle on the weigh pad.
It is commonly used in automobile industries for testings, for road surveys, by RTO for truck overloading and in transactional activities where the accuracy is not critical.
- Available in both Wired and Wireless format.
- Wired - 10 m cable will be provided with each weigh pad
- Wireless - Up to 80 m transmission range (clear sight)
- Portable - Easy to mobilise from one place to another.
- Wired Pads - Provision to enter testing details - Vehicle ID/Reg. No., Vehicle Model,
Enginer No., Chassis No., Vehicle Condition (Laden/Unladen), Fuel Quantity, Testing Engineer Name and Driver Name.
- Wireless Pads - Has inbuilt lead acid battery in the controller and lithium ion battery in the weigh pad.
- Estimated Back up Time : 8 hrs if the battery is fully charged.
- Wired Systems - With 7 inch or 10 inch colour touch display
- Wireless Systems - Graphical LCD with monochrome white backlit
- Wired Pads - Record Management upto 25,000 records and transfer through USB port using pen drive (can be opened in excel in the PC after dumping in the pen drive).
- Inbuilt Printer - Both wired and wireless controllers have inbuilt printers to print the receipt after each weighment (Max. Paper Width - 55 mm).
- Flight Case
- The controllers will be provided with the flight case to carry it easily like a suitcase.
- Detachable Rubber Ramps.
- The rubber ramps attached to the weigh pads can be easily detached during mobilsation.
- Loadcell based technology
|Model||Category||No. of Pads||Capacities Available||Size|
|AX-ECON-LV-2||Wired||2 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-ECON-LV-4||Wired||4 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-ECON-HV-2||Wired||2 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|AX-ECON-HV-4||Wired||4 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|AX-PRO-LV-2||Wired||2 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5 t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-PRO-LV-4||Wired||4 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5 t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-PRO-HV-2||Wired||2 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|AX-PRO-HV-4||Wired||4 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|AX-WI-TECH-LV-2||Wireless||2 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5 t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-WI-TECH-LV-4||Wireless||4 Nos||1 t/ 2 t/ 5 t||400 x 500 mm|
|AX-WI-TECH-HV-2||Wireless||2 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|AX-WI-TECH-HV-4||Wireless||4 Nos||10 t/ 20 t||500 x 900 mm|
|3||Weight Sensor - SESB Alloy Steel Loadcell complies to IP67|
|7||Calibration Method - External Calibration|
|8||Power Connector - Indian 3 pin power cord (3 m length)|
|10||Operating Temperature - 0 deg to 40 deg|
|11||Default SI Unit - kg|
|12||Communication Interface - RS232 (available in wirless system to transmit the display weight continuously)|
|13||Printer - Inbuilt thermal 32 coloumn|
Wired - Axle Pad
Wireless - Axle Pad